Friday 16 October 2015

Perfect Audience Member

I looked at some of my friends on Facebook's profiles to try to find someone who I believe fits into our target audience. To do this, I looked at their tastes in music and some of the other information on their pages in order to see if their interests fit those that our target audience would have.
    I chose that would fit into our target audience was Ben Kershaw. From looking at his profile, it is clear that he listens to indie music by artists like Tom Odell, George Ezra and Hozier, all of which we have used as inspiration when constructing Jay's star image. I therefore believe that he would like our artist as he is similar to the ones Ben has already stated that he likes.
    I then looked at some of his photos and from this I could see that Ben dresses in a similar way to how we wanted to dress out artist, wearing simple, casual clothing. Additionally, from these photos, I can see that Ben spends a lot of time outside and therefore, could share the idea of being in touch with nature with our artist, Jay, and so would connect with him in this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment